- A minimum order of $20 is required.
- We do not ship plants. All orders are for local pickup only from our garden in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Our online store is open from January 1 through April 30 each year.
- Because we cannot access your credit card information, we are unable to modify your order after it has been placed. A new order must be placed.
- If you place more than one order, you purchases will be combined for pick up. However, you will receive a separate email confirmation for each order placed. You only need to schedule one pick up time for all your orders.
Plant Pickup and Substitutions
- We do not ship plants.
- Online sales are for local pick up only from our garden. We are located at 1002 N. 2nd St. in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
- Please be considerate. I am not a retail operation with staff. It’s just me, carefully packing your order in advance, so it will be ready at your scheduled time.
- All sales are final. Due to supply limitations we are unable to exchange or substitute plants after the order is placed or at the time of pickup.
- Once an order is placed, we cannot change or alter it. A new order must be placed.
- While unlikely, we reserve the right to substitute varieties due growing conditions and availability. You will be notified in advance if we need to substitute a variety in your order.
- Once your order is “complete,” you will receive an email with a link to schedule your pick up appointment through a booking application. You will also receive a reminder email the day of your appointment. Please make certain to check your SPAM or JUNK files, if you do not receive an email from us regarding your order.
- If you unable to make your appointment prior to the pick up date, please use the scheduling app to change your appointment. If you are running late or unable to come the day of your appointment, please be considerate and call or text me to make other arrangements.
- Once your order is packed for pick up it needs to be retrieved within 48 hours.
- Orders that are not picked up by the last published pick up date will be refunded less a $25 restocking fee.
- We sell healthy, viable plants, but we do not guarantee the viability or the productivity of any plant once it leaves our garden. You and Mother Nature are responsible from that point forward.